Imaging Solutions, Inc. has a full time staff dedicated to developing solutions and performing system integration services required by our customers.
In many cases, the customer requires that the Enterprise Content Management solution integrate with existing line of business applications, desktop applications or other enterprise applications.
Here are examples of the types of integration we have done:
- Auto-index data obtained from external sources to minimize document indexing time and effort.
- Verification checks of manually entered or electronically captured (barcode, OCR, ICR, OMR) data against external databases.
- Data collected during scanning and indexing (manual or via OCR or ICR) is fed to accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll or other line of business systems.
- Data collected during a workflow process is fed into a line of business application.
- Data feed from external database applications for workflow processing rules.
- Image enable business applications allowing document retrieval directly from external system screens. One method of image enablement is via scripting or API programming. A less intrusive method is by using image enablement modules developed by our Enterprise Content Management software partners, Hyland Software for OnBase, KnowledgeLake, and EMC for ApplicationXtender. These modules can be used with SAP, J.D. Edwards, Lawson, Peoplesoft, Microsoft Dyanmics and other business applications.
- Integration with Microsoft Office applications such as MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel provides capability to retrieve from and store documents directly to the OnBase and ApplicationXtender content management systems.
The New England Home Care case study explains how they automated their billing process. The nurse’s time sheets are scanned locally, sent electronically to the central office, read via OCR and ICR and then provider information, hours worked and client data are fed into their billing system.
Contact us to learn how we can integrate an Enterprise Content Management solution with your systems: